Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:47:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  "Green house" panels for sale
« previous next »
: [1]
: "Green house" panels for sale  ( 3447 )
Barbara
: 270

« : May 25, 2011, 06:05:47 PM »

As the result of recent upgrades on my house I have the sections of three patio doors and the replacement glass panels for the same available for someone's project.  In removing the doors the panels were separated so to be reused as doors they would need to be rehung, but they are intact as individual panels.  I would be willing to entertain any offers, looking at a couple hundred or so but willing to talk.  Hate to see them in the landfill.  Barbara   849-6545

UPDATE    these are heading to the dump!!!    really wold love to get them recycled    please adopt them   don't worry about a price tag, take them but call now!! 
« : June 01, 2011, 07:48:45 PM Barbara »
Barbara
: 270

« #1 : June 01, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »

the dump truck has been called, need to act now
: [1]  
« previous next »
: