Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:39:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Grey and White Cat
« previous next »
: [1]
: Grey and White Cat  ( 3126 )
chelseaclark
: 54

« : May 20, 2011, 08:11:50 AM »

We seem to have acquired a new friend in the form of a grey and white cat. Not sure of the sex, no collar, but looks well-fed.  He/she has been hanging around our house for a few weeks now.  It started as an occasional thing, and now he/she is ALWAYS on or under one of our porches, in the driveway, near the wood pile, staring in the window etc. We have tried chasing him/her off and have never let it inside, but we have a dog and a young cat who are both being somewhat tortured by this animal's persistent presence. Any thoughts? 
chelseaclark
: 54

« #1 : May 20, 2011, 08:12:40 AM »

We live next to the doctor's office on Main St.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : May 20, 2011, 10:47:08 AM »

I would take a picture of it and post it at Steeple Market, Minor's, and Nan's.  Poor kitty :-(

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: