Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 11:00:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Water In Cambridge
« previous next »
: [1]
: Water In Cambridge  ( 2493 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 27, 2011, 12:47:43 PM »

I heard them talking in the post office when I was up there this morning that people in Cambridge on Main Street are raising stuff off floor level in anticipation of rising water - This could be rumor, as I have not heard it anywhere else.  According to Mike Cain's photos, water is definitely still rising.

Henry Raymond
VT Maineiac
: 34

« #1 : April 27, 2011, 03:23:42 PM »

I live on Main Street, Henry, and all is well here. Off course the house by the bridge is now an island, the water is over the road on the Upper Pleasant Valley Road, and the water is close to the homes on the other side of the road (across from the Village Market). I hope they don't increase my rent, though, for now having a river view!

Heather Weeks
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : April 27, 2011, 06:32:09 PM »

Vt Mainiac - Thanks for the birdeye review - I had thought of driving over, but decided against it.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: