Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:00:22 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Cain - Duprat Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cain - Duprat Wedding  ( 3226 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 04, 2006, 05:57:38 PM »

Cain – DuPrat

ST. ALBANS – Kelly Anne Cain, daughter of Christopher & Anne Cain and Roger & Charlene Burbine of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, and Dustin Emerick DuPrat, son of Suzanne & Brian DuPrat of Fairfax on Sept. 2, 2006.

The ceremony was performed by Father Francis Connors in St. Mary’s Church at 1 p.m.

The Matrons of Honor were Jessica McCarron and Angela Leblanc.
The bride’s attendants were Sara Hazel and Brittany DuPrat.

The Best Man was Marc Bessette. Ushers were Ryan DuPrat, Adam DuPrat and Daylian Cain.

A reception was held at Chow Bella’s with music provided by Lose Connection.

The bride graduated from Yarmouth Memorial High School and Dawson College with a degree in Interior Design.

The groom graduated from BFA-Fairfax and Dawson College with a degree in Interior Design. He is self-employed at DuPrat Design in St. Albans as Builder/Designer.

The newlyweds have made their home in St. Albans.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: