Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:34:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Natural Gas and drinking water question
« previous next »
: [1]
: Natural Gas and drinking water question  ( 3464 )
Justice
: 4

« : April 23, 2011, 12:27:54 AM »

I am wondering if anyone could please give me some in site on this matter.

Is there anyone here or do you know of anyone who has Natural Gas and the water that they have is undrinkable?

Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : April 23, 2011, 01:52:00 AM »

Do you have a well or are you on "city" water? piped in.

I assume you are are saying you have "city" natural gas piped into your home.

If not, you have hit the mother-load!

rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #2 : April 24, 2011, 05:50:58 AM »

my mother lives in sw pa and right in the feild behind the house they drilled and fracked the gas  wells she now has town water
slpott
: 457

« #3 : April 24, 2011, 06:22:20 AM »

In Virginia Beach we had natural gas and city water in both developments that we lived in.
cedarman
: 370

« #4 : April 27, 2011, 08:59:10 AM »

We have a friend in Alburg, VT who has natural gas coming out of their well.  They can't cap the well because it will build pressure over time, but the well output isn't high enough to be useful for anything.  If my memory is correct, they use bottled water for drinking/cooking, but still use the well water for showering/toilet etc.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: