Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:40:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Raymond - Anderson Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Raymond - Anderson Wedding  ( 2968 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 31, 2006, 08:06:12 AM »

Raymond-Anderson

CAMBRIDGE -- Allison Marie Anderson, daughter of Joseph and Maxine Anderson of East Fairfield, and Jesse Taylor Raymond, son of Christine and Michael Clapper of Fairfax and Melvin Raymond of Burlington, were united in marriage Sept. 8.

The Rev. Roland Ludlam officiated at the double-ring ceremony at Boyden Valley Winery.

Ana Anderson was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Christina Brown and Jacqueline Dutchburn. Karlee Brown was flower girl.

Scott Raymond was best man. Ushers were Shane Pauquet and Eric Salter.

A reception followed the ceremony.

Mrs. Raymond graduated from BFA-Fairfax and attended Endicott College and Johnson College. She is employed by Costco Wholesale. Her husband graduated from BFA-Fairfax. He is employed by Lane Press.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: