Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:01:38 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Tragic Death Of John Jay Wilson Age 47 & Samuel John Wilson Age 15
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tragic Death Of John Jay Wilson Age 47 & Samuel John Wilson Age 15  ( 1950 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 23, 2006, 09:21:59 PM »

Hi All,
John Workman of A. W. Rich Funeral Home in Fairfax is handling the arrangements for the Wilson family for John Jay Wilson age 47, who passed away at the scene of the automobile accident in Enosburg and his 15 year old son, Samuel John Wilson, who passed away earlier today at Fletcher Allen Hospital in Burlington as a result of his injuries. It’s such a very sad situation.  As soon as I receive a complete family approved obituary which I expect sometime tomorrow, I will post it here.  It should also appear in the  Wednesday Edition of the Burlington Free Press. Visiting hours will be held at the funeral home in Fairfax on Friday October 27 from 2 to 6 PM. They are expecting a lot of children and are arranging for counselors accordingly to help the children cope with this event and visiting hours, service, etc. The funeral service for both of them will be held on Saturday October 28, 2006 at 10:30 AM in the United Church of Bakersfield/Fairfield in Bakersfield. Burial will be private perhaps the next day for family only.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: