Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:11:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Fairfax Rec Park Field Maintenance
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Rec Park Field Maintenance  ( 7085 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : February 21, 2011, 03:32:19 PM »

Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department
Facilitating Health and Physical Fitness in Fairfax
Fairfax Town Office
P.O. Box 27
Fairfax VT 05454
RFP-11-1

Request for proposals:
Field Maintenance of the Fairfax Recreation Park

Introduction
The Fairfax Parks and Recreation Department is seeking proposals from qualified vendors for field maintenance of the Fairfax Recreation Park.

Vendors will need to submit their proposals to:
Katrina Antonovich
Director
Fairfax Parks and Recreation

P.O. Box 27
Fairfax, VT 05454

Proposals should list the project team, their experience, timeline for work completion to include dates for seeding, fertilizing, aeration and rolling of the fields, availability to complete work and a fee proposal with a projected estimate of the total fees for professional service including reimbursement expenses.

Copies of the proposal should be submitted no later than March 15, 2011 by 5pm.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
ohhman
: 469

« #1 : April 10, 2014, 09:21:10 PM »

Chris,   MARCH 15th  2011????   guess that date is gone by!!
khort
: 149

« #2 : April 11, 2014, 08:50:18 AM »

They use to have Seven Days papers in the entryway at the Country Pantry & at the Fairfax Library.
sue
: 124

« #3 : April 11, 2014, 09:00:26 AM »

Steeple's and Minor's Stores
ohhman

« #4 : April 11, 2014, 12:32:26 PM »

Where else was this posted? Seems to me this site would have been top of the list if indeed they wanted bids to come in for the position.  And I also would like to add, phone calls made to inquire about this should have been returned if indeed it was being put out to bid.  Sorry, but 7 days isn't a paper read in our home & apparently not in a few others either.
katrinaantonovich
: 162

« #5 : April 12, 2014, 08:54:20 AM »

The Link used above was from a previous posting for the Rec Fields bid. This years bid was put out in seven days, in order to save taxpayer money, the seven days costs much less than the free press and other newspapers. We also did e-mail the bid to anyone who had left a message with the recreation department expressing interest in bidding.
Katrina
Director
Fairfax Parks and Recreation.
ohhman

« #6 : April 12, 2014, 06:31:43 PM »

Glad you tried to save $$ but so often Fairfax notices are posted in the St .Albans Messenger & maybe should in the future be posted here on this site also as it was a few years back.  Unfortunately one interested party that expressed interest did not receive the email...... gota love technology
: [1]  
« previous next »
: