Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:26:58 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Those New TDBANK ATM Machines
« previous next »
: [1]
: Those New TDBANK ATM Machines  ( 2116 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 20, 2011, 08:59:54 AM »

Last week I was in St. Albans and spent my last dollar at Hannafords, so stopped at the TD Bank Branch office in The Highgate Shopping Plaza.  They have a new ATM machine there with no instructions whatsoever.  I looked all around and tried sticking my ATM card in several of the slots, but nothing happened, hoping that the machine would not eat my card.  Finally, I left it in one of the slots and still could not make anything happen.  Finally, I removed it from what appeared to be the right slot and something came up on the screen.  I fooled around with it for a while and finally something happened.  Then it asked me if I wanted more time.  I finally ended up getting some cash out of the machine, but I certainly have every intention in letting them know, that I may be stupid, but some of us need some kind of guidance to use these dam things. 

I am bringing my camera down next time and taking a picture of the machine and how confusing it is.  I will by the way, however, let them know before I start taking pictures of The ATM Machine what I am going to do so sirens, lights and armed policemen don't show up while I am taking my pictures.

I hate it when people overestimate my intelligence.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: