Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:26:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Citizens for Fairfax Community, Inc. Feb. meeting minutes
« previous next »
: [1]
: Citizens for Fairfax Community, Inc. Feb. meeting minutes  ( 3778 )
Mark Hunziker
: 45

« : February 18, 2011, 04:25:16 PM »

Citizens for Fairfax Community, Inc. (CFC)
2/16/11 Meeting Minutes:

HEADLINES:
▪   We have a logo!
▪   Grant due for consideration in April.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Called to order: 6:40 PM
In attendance: Doug Stuart,* Mary Taylor,* Mark Hunziker,* Amanda Duling,* and Barb Duval* Since we were one short of having a quorum, this was an informal discussion and any decisions are subject to reconsideration by a formal meeting of the Board. (* indicates Trustees)

Reports:
▪   Eda’s sister removed some of the lines in her woodblock image of the Baptist building, as per our request. We agreed that it will now work quite well for use in a CFC logo.
▪   We reviewed about 30 font suggestions for use in the logo and agreed to go with “Footlight MT Light.” (You’ll see a rather amateurishly-constructed version of the logo in the footer, below.)
▪   The grant application should be considered at VCDP’s April meeting.

Meeting adjourned: 7:35 PM

Next Meeting: Wed, March 16, 6:30 PM at the Hunzikers’ home

February agenda in brief:  Reports, discussion and “to-dos” re:
▪   VCDP grant status
▪   Initiating process for finding people for heading up our planning projects.

Respectfully submitted,
Mark Hunziker, Secretary
: [1]  
« previous next »
: