Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 11:56:45 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  VBC Closing?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: VBC Closing?  ( 22241 )
Mojovt
: 77

« #30 : February 02, 2011, 03:37:44 PM »

would anyone support pizza delivery ?
wings, soda too, maybe.

I would definitely support that. I'm sure a lot of people would...

Scott Day
rwing180
: 98

« #31 : February 02, 2011, 10:19:04 PM »

I agree with SWilliam's posting on Jan 26   re: the VBC's menu & pricing.  I think that maybe the higher prices esp at dinner kept some people away. The County Pantry's style was home cooking at reasonable prices. Maybe someone else will take over the restaurant location & try that avenue again.

Another good restaurant to try for breakfast is JP's in Essex on River Rd. 
If one wants to go for a bit of a ride during good weather - I also recommend the Best Friends family restaurant in Rouses Point NY. They are just over the bridge on the left at the T-intersection .  Home cooking & reasonable prices. Breakfast, lunch & dinner (518) 297-4745

SWilliam said "While I had very good breakfasts there, as recently as Christmas Eve day, I can honestly say I was disappointed in their dinner menu. The dinner food was actually very good, but I think that the menu selection was of higher priced meals that perhaps folks in town weren't willing to pay for.  I think a lot of people would prefer the type of home cooking and lower priced fare that the original Country Pantry had to offer.  It was always easy to go to the Pantry in the middle of the week and grab a bite to eat, without it costing a lot of money.  I didn't do that as much at the VBC given the menu pricing.  Just my opinion of course. "

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: