Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:53:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  SATURDAY SEPT 25TH 9A.M. - 1 P.M. - WORK DAY/ MULCHING PARTY
« previous next »
: [1]
: SATURDAY SEPT 25TH 9A.M. - 1 P.M. - WORK DAY/ MULCHING PARTY  ( 2833 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 21, 2004, 07:23:36 AM »

Community Park & Recreation Path "Work Day - Mulching Party"

Pending weather conditions over the next week, there will be a mulching party workday at the Community Park. The upper field should have the topsoil in place and graded, so we are looking for volunteers to help "button up the park". Anyone and everyone is invited to help Saturday September 25th 9am - 1pm. Please come on down the Community Park with your work gloves, maybe your rake or shovel. We have several project tasks that need to be done and your help will be appreciated.
- Pull out old orange barricade fencing, making way for tree plantings and permanent fence installation.
- Pick out large stones out of access road and line the drainage ditch with these stones.
- Spread grass seed and mulching hay on 50' square area of soil on Phase II athletic field area (erosion control measure).
-       Help operation of bale chopper in its spreading of mulch over the newly completed upper ball field and practice area.

In a personal plea for help last week, I did receive some responses from Jim Hogan of The Knights of Columbus, Rev. Elizabeth of The United Church, Scott Lang of BFA and Father Frank of St. Luke’s Church Hopefully the sun will be shining brightly and these 4 hours on this coming Saturday will be truly productive.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: