Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:13:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mark C. Wright Dies At Age 50
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mark C. Wright Dies At Age 50  ( 3189 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 16, 2011, 04:07:32 PM »

Mark C. Wright
(August 26, 1960 - January 15, 2011)

Mark Charles Wright, 50 of Grand Isle, passed away January 15,2011 in Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington following a long illness.
Mark was born August 26, 1960 in Burlington the son of Warren and Harriet Demarse Wright. He was raised on the family farm in South Hero where he learned to fish, hunt and be a farmer. He attended Milton High School and joined the Navy in 1979.

After his discharge, he worked as an iron worker, building bridges and high rise buildings. One highlight of his career was being made Supervisor and running tower cranes for S.T. Griswold on the new addition at FAHC in Burlington. He was a wonderful grandfather and enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren, hunting, fishing, sledding and boating.

Mark is survived by his wife of 15 years, Margie Baxter Wright, his daughter, Kaitlin Raymond and her husband Jason and their children; Caleb Douglas Mark, Desiree Lynn and Alisha Marie; his stepdaughter, Pam Baxter and her children; Daymien and SaVannah; His brothers, Michael Wright and his wife Brenda, Steven Wright, Chris Wright and his wife Lynne, John Wright and his long time partner, Jill Brownell; His sister, Jane Gauthier and her long time partner, Brian Shepard; His father in law; Ethan Baxter of Maine, brother in law, Timothy Baxter and his sister in-laws, Suzanne Baxter and Kathy Baxter; His Aunt, Connie Morrill, many nieces, nephews and friends too numerous to name.

Mark was predeceased by his parents and his sister Linda Wright Maulden and his mother in law, Ruth Lebel.

A Memorial Mass will be celebrated on Wednesday, January 19,2011 at 11 AM in St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in South Hero.

There will be no visiting hours.

Memorial Contributions may be made to the family in care of Margie Wright, 42 East Shore Road South, Grand Isle, VT 05458

Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: