Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:53:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Recent Weddings & Engagements In Burlington Free Press
« previous next »
: [1]
: Recent Weddings & Engagements In Burlington Free Press  ( 7516 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 26, 2006, 06:39:52 AM »

Choquette-Juiffre

SWANTON -- Pierre and Denise Choquette announce the engagement of their daughter, Nicole Choquette of Fairfax, to Thomas S. Juiffre, son of Stephen and Lorraine Juiffre of Burlington.

A July wedding is planned.

Maglaris-Hebert

SOUTH BURLINGTON -- Stephen III and Rebecca Maglaris announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephenie Maglaris of Fairfax, to Cory Hebert of Fairfax, son of Karen Carter of Cambridge.

A summer 2007 wedding is planned.

Nutting-Hatin

ESSEX JUNCTION -- Melissa Hatin, daughter of Andre and Judy Hatin of Essex Junction, and Noel Nutting, son of Lester and Muriel Nutting of Essex Junction, were united in marriage July 29.

The Rev. Roger Daly officiated at the double-ring ceremony in the First Congregational Church.

Becca Leblanc was flower girl.

Chase Renzulli was ring bearer.

A reception was held aboard the Northern Lights on Lake Champlain in Burlington, after which the couple left on an Alaskan cruise.

Mr. and Mrs. Nutting graduated from Essex High School and the University of Vermont. Mrs. Nutting is employed by Edmunds Elementary School. Her husband is employed by Mylan Technologies. They reside in Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: