Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:02:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  MUEHL/ELLSWORTH WITH PHOTO
« previous next »
: [1]
: MUEHL/ELLSWORTH WITH PHOTO  ( 3304 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 23, 2006, 09:38:52 PM »

Ellsworth - Muehl

FAIRFAX - Kathi Leigh Ellsworth, daughter of James Ellsworth of Fairfax and late Cheryl Ellsworth, and Nathan Allen Muehl, son of George Muehl of St. Albans and Bernadette Dubuque of Altona, N.Y., were united in marriage Saturday, July 1, 2006.

The ceremony was performed by Elizabeth Griffin at the Fairfax Methodist Church.

The Maids of Honor were Kelley Quick and Kimberly Ellsworth (sisters of bride). Bridesmaids were Amanda Muehl and Amy Parnaby (sisters of the groom).

The Best Man was Paul Oakes (brother of groom). Ushers were Dana Parnaby, Toby Quick and Dan Gregoire (brother-in-laws of bride and groom).

The Flower Girls were Mara Quick (niece of bride) and Caitlin Carroll (niece of groom). The Ring Bearer was Jared Quick (nephew of bride). Patti Smith played the piano.

The bride is a 1997 graduate of BFA-Fairfax and a 2001 graduate of Champlain College. She is currently employed by Northwestern Counseling and Support Services in St. Albans.

The groom is a 2000 graduate of BFA-St. Albans and is currently employed by New York Life in Colchester.

The newlyweds will be going on a Caribbean Cruise in November for their honeymoon. They reside in Fletcher, Vt.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: