Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:36:22 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Pelkey/Hartwell Wedding - Grandaughter of Jim & Jean Groseclose
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pelkey/Hartwell Wedding - Grandaughter of Jim & Jean Groseclose  ( 3511 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 14, 2006, 09:35:41 AM »

Pelkey – Hartwell

SOUTH BURLINGTON - Miss Tiffany R. Pelkey, daughter of Philip & Dawn Pelkey of Fletcher, and Mr. Garrett B. Hartwell, son of Lewis & Melonie Hartwell of Shelburne, were united in marriage on Saturday, July 15, 2006.

The ceremony was performed by Justice of the Peace, Anne Dorwaldt, at Sunset Ballroom, South Burlington.

The bride wore a pearl, satin gown, and the groom wore a black tuxedo with burgundy accents.

The Maid of Honor was Angela MacDonald. Bridesmaids were Heather Demag, April Pelkey and Carrie Belatski.

The Best Man was Peter Belatski. Ushers were Jarrett Erwin, Travis Hartwell and Gary Badore.

Flower girls were Katrina and Mikayla Groseclose. Readings were done by Grandparents of the bride, James and Jean Groseclose.

The bride is a 2000 graduate of BFA-Fairfax and a 2004 graduate of UVM. She is currently employed at UVM.

The groom is a 1996 graduate of CVU. He is currently employed at FedEx Ground.

The newlyweds took a honeymoon trip to Dominican Republic. They have made their home in Port Henry, N.Y.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: