Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:10:09 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Some Last Minute Outdoor Construction In Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Some Last Minute Outdoor Construction In Fairfax  ( 3215 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 19, 2010, 12:14:35 PM »

Driving through town today and saw some construction workers working on a couple of projects:

Workers were getting the shell up for the new house that will replace the old Grange Hall.  They poured the foundation this past week as well as the floor containing the tubing for the radiant heat.  Not a very warm job.

Above Shad Minor's crew works on Jim & Mary Jane Machia's house, installing new roofing, plus a couple of new sky lights.  Again, not a very warm job.  I was more than happy to rush home and get in the house where it was nice & warm.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : November 19, 2010, 01:23:20 PM »

I also saw a deer hanging off of the barn next door to Jim & Mary Jane's house.  I wonder if Brendan got a deer or if it was one of his friends?

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Shadylane08
: 125

« #2 : November 19, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »

I believe Brendan did get a deer, actually I believe this is his 3rd one this year, he's had a good year!  I'm pretty sure the one he just got in rifle was a very nice 8 pointer!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : November 22, 2010, 01:46:23 PM »

I see today they look like they have the second floor closed in and are working on the roof:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: