Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:13:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Amoskeag Woodworking Has Quite A Few Cars Up Here On Fletcher Rd
« previous next »
: [1]
: Amoskeag Woodworking Has Quite A Few Cars Up Here On Fletcher Rd  ( 2621 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 19, 2010, 09:16:09 AM »

Although they did not mention the fact that Morse Hardwoods has a plant here in Fairfax on the Fletcher Road, or that Amoskeag Woodworking will be doing some manufacturing here in Fairfax, they are indeed doing that.  Drive by on any Monday or Tuesday especially and you will see a pretty good sized group of cars parked in the parking lot.  Great to see that place going again.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20101119/NEWS01/11190307/-1/HEADLINES01/Amoskeag-Woodworking-buys-Morse-Hardwoods

Henry Raymond
Dick Brown
: 414

« #1 : November 19, 2010, 11:45:49 AM »

Henry     Your plans for cooking your turkey and gathering with your family sounds great Good luck with the bird .
If my memory serves me correctly, the Morse Hardwoods Company includes Sue Morse , Biologist, Forester and Founder of the Keeping Track Organization .
Both she and her family have contributed good things to the Vermont Environment and are wonderful Stewards of the land. Glad they're doing business in Fairfax.
My brief tenure from being involved with Keeping Track , after I retired , was both an eyeopener and an education for me who had spent considerable time in the woods since my youth. If this is Susan's family's business, then good things are happening for Vermont.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: