Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:00:55 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  MEISENZAHL/HUTMAN WEDDING
« previous next »
: [1]
: MEISENZAHL/HUTMAN WEDDING  ( 3374 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 10, 2006, 04:47:05 PM »

Meisenzahl-Hutman

NEW YORK, N.Y. — Deborah Hutman, daughter of Carl Hutman of Boca Raton, Fla., and Betsy Hutrnan of New York City, N.Y., and William Meisenzahl, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Meisenzahl of Fairfax, Vt., were united in marriage June 10.  The Rev. Alma Daniel officiated at the double-ring ceremony at Jefferson Market Garden.  A reception was held at Alta Restaurant, after which the couple left for Italy.  Mrs. Meisenzahl graduated from the University of Colorado. She is a Web site designer at Goldman-Sachs. Her husband graduated from BFA-Fairfax and San Diego City.College. He is a freelance television cameraman. They reside in Greenwich Village, New York City, N.Y.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: