Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:39:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  One Of My Nephews Just Won A Car From Champlain Chevrolet
« previous next »
: [1]
: One Of My Nephews Just Won A Car From Champlain Chevrolet  ( 2582 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 04, 2010, 07:58:17 AM »

Henry Raymond
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : November 04, 2010, 09:21:45 AM »

Good for him!!! Landon Bonk seen in the picture with your Nephew Henry was in my wedding!!

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : November 04, 2010, 10:18:37 AM »

Val Bonk, who was probably Landon's Father or Grandfather got me my first real full time job at T J McGovern's in Cambridge.  Val was a salesman for T J McGovern before he went to work for Champlain Chevrolet.

Jobs were mighty scarce when I got out of high school in 1951, so you pretty much needed a sponsor of some kind to get a job back then.

Henry Raymond
Kathleen
: 167

« #3 : November 04, 2010, 01:52:19 PM »

Steven said he would have preferred no one knew because he's "not into all that publicity crap," but that the ad was part of the deal in winning the car.  He said to be honest, it was much more exciting to get the hold-in-one than to win the car.  I didn't even know he was that great of a golfer.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: