Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:15:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Forum Was Down Between 12 a.m. & 2 a.m. Last Night ????
« previous next »
: [1]
: Forum Was Down Between 12 a.m. & 2 a.m. Last Night ????  ( 1572 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 31, 2010, 11:23:53 AM »

Dear Henry Raymond,

As part of our commitment to provide quality web hosting services, we are providing this scheduled maintenance notice to advise you of a network upgrade that will be taking place this weekend. Please read the following details carefully.

Scheduled Date and Time:
Sunday, October 31, 12:00AM EDT lasting through 02:00AM EDT

Maintenance Type:
Our Network Administrators will be performing upgrades to our distribution links and updating the configuration of our Cisco hardware.

Estimated Downtime:
We will make every effort to expedite the maintenance in order to minimize your downtime. While we can only estimate the actual amount of downtime that may occur, it would only last for up to the duration for which the maintenance is scheduled. Types of issues that you may notice would be increased latency and/or short periods of timeouts and disconnects.

We do apologize for any inconvenience, please plan accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to submit a support ticket or contact us through our Live Concierge Chat system.

Best Regards,

HostDime.com, Inc.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: