Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:04:40 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Robert "Bob" LaRochelle Dies At Age 76
« previous next »
: [1]
: Robert "Bob" LaRochelle Dies At Age 76  ( 2498 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 28, 2010, 03:23:01 PM »

For those of you older residents, Bob's mother Ada lived in a little house located where Mark Irish has now built a new house on Wilkins Road.  His sister Judy was married to Bud Parsons.

Robert "Bob" LaRochelle
(February 14, 1934 - October 26, 2010)

Enosburg Falls - Robert “Bob” LaRochelle, 76, passed away on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at the Maple Lane Nursing Home in Barton with his loving wife at his side.

Bob was born on February 4, 1934 in Fairfax, the son of Wilfred and Ada (Greenia) LaRochelle.

In his early years, Bob farmed and worked on bridge construction for the Case & Warner Co. Later, Bob worked as a logger with Bob Fletcher. Bob was a communicant of St. John the Baptist Church in Enosburg Falls and was a member of the Knights of Columbus. He enjoyed working outdoors and landscaping, gardening and walking. He was always happy, had a great sense of humor and was a joker and a “picker”.

Bob is survived by his wife, Marilyn (Patterson) LaRochelle whom he married February 22, 1992; his children, Roberto LaRochelle and his girlfriend Tabitha of St. Johnsbury, Leslie LaRochelle and his wife Jennifer of East Hardwick, Shayne LaRochelle of Greensboro and a daughter Lisa Ann; his grandchildren Dustin Lacey, Akyra LaRochelle, Travis Priest, Lesshawn LaRochelle and Derrick LaRochelle; his sisters, Pauline Sauve and her husband Art of Grand Isle, Edith Graves of Sheldon Springs, and Judy Parsons of Winooski; several nieces and nephews.

In addition to his parents, Bob was predeceased by a son Matthew LaRochelle; 2 sisters, Rita Irish and Martha Sweeney; and a brother, Wilfred “Bunny” LaRochelle killed in action during the Korean War.

Funeral services will be held Friday November 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Missisquoi St., Enosburg Falls with Rev. Daniel Jordan celebrating the Mass of Christian burial. Interment will follow in St. Lukes Cemetery in Fairfax.

A time of visitation will b held Friday from 9:30 AM to 10:45AM at the Spears Funeral Home, 96 Dickinson Ave., Enosburg Falls.

Should friends desire, gifts in Bob’s memory may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association, VT Chapter, 300 Cornerstone Dr, Suite 120, Williston, VT 05495-4031.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: