Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:33:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Thanks To A Lot Of Effort - Saw My Grandson Play Football Last Night
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thanks To A Lot Of Effort - Saw My Grandson Play Football Last Night  ( 3660 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 23, 2010, 07:25:26 AM »

Karen McNall, thanks for putting directions on the forum on how I could get to see the game without standing in the cold or walking very far.  They found the small parking lot, a spot for my car and drove one of their cars in it and meanwhile, Sharon drove my car down and put my car in that spot.  I must say it was really cold, but I was warm and snug in the car just a short ways from the field.  The kids kept running to the car and letting me know what happened, plus I also had a great view of the scoreboard.  BFUHS beat Winooski 40-6.

Got out of the car at the end of the game and "Little Henry" came running over.  Thus the following photos:

My Bellows Fall Senior Grandson, Henry Empey

Lynn Raymond-Empey, Henry Empey, Henry Raymond, Sam Empey, Mike Empey

Sharon Raymond, Lynn Raymond-Empey, Mary Kay Raymond, Henry Empey, Henry Raymond, Sam Empey & Mike Empey
« : October 23, 2010, 07:27:07 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Sue W.
: 167

« #1 : October 23, 2010, 12:18:29 PM »

I am so glad you were able to atttend!  It sure was cold.  glad your team won too!
gkmcnall
: 130

« #2 : October 23, 2010, 07:15:27 PM »

Glad I could help Henry.  Hope to see a Bellows Falls/Fairfax championship game this year!  Go Bullets!
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : October 23, 2010, 07:19:36 PM »

Linebacker!
DEFENSE!

The best Offense is a GREAT defense!

Knock them around "little Henty"!

Defense is funner, yeah I said it, to watch.
Kathleen
: 167

« #4 : October 25, 2010, 09:22:55 AM »

Congratulations HenryE for winning your game!  I'm sorry I missed seeing you play -- I was planning and really wanted to be there, but in the end was unable to go. 

BTW: you are too grown up to be referred to as "little Henry" any more (except by your grandpa of course), so HenryE is how I will be distinguishing you from now.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: