Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:38:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA School Board Minutes
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA School Board Minutes  ( 3452 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 12, 2010, 08:50:26 AM »

I have received a note from someone looking for the BFA Fairfax School Board Minutes - I do not post these on my web site as I was under the impression that they did that on The BFA Web Site at:  http://www.bfafairfax.com/index.php

Looks like they have not been updated in some time, or I am looking in the wrong place.

Henry Raymond
LauriH
: 53

« #1 : October 12, 2010, 09:05:13 AM »

I was wondering the same thing myself.  If I remember correctly the last month listed was May.
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : October 12, 2010, 10:13:58 AM »

Mike Clark tells me he has forgotten his username & password, so I have issued him a new one after he just sent me the following note:

The Fairfax Board Minutes are available on the Fairfax Board Wiki (after they have been approved) which is linked to the FWSU site.  The direct link is
http://fairfaxsbvt.pbworks.com/Meetings

As was reported last night at the board meeting we have begun work with a new vendor to provide Content Management Services; the result of which will be that we have a new website that will be much more user friendly.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Michael J. Clark
Principal, BFA Fairfax

Henry Raymond
El Heff-ay
: 14

« #3 : October 12, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »

Well, thank you for that information. I was at the meeting last night. A lot of people. There was a microphone but it was not chosen to be used by most of the presenters. Had to ask for people to speak up. Probably why I didn't hear that part about the new vendor, unless it was under OTHER . I had left by then. The existing site is a mess. Wrong dates for agendas and such. Very confusing when you are trying to find some accurate information.
Henry
Administrator

« #4 : October 12, 2010, 11:38:43 AM »

Hello Henry,

Sorry I cannot seem to login to the site to post this.

Here is the link to the presentation that was shared with the Fairfax community at last night's School Board Community Budget Information Meeting.

https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dd9vsk27_31djhwhbf4

Might be helpful for those who were unable to attend. Can you put that out on the forum?

Thanks!

--
Natasha

Henry Raymond
El Heff-ay
: 14

« #5 : October 12, 2010, 12:19:34 PM »

Thanks for that Presentation Natasha. If you can also post the list of proposed cuts from the three administrators, that would be even better. I think the public really needs to see that.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: