Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:05:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Jarvis/Magnan Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jarvis/Magnan Wedding  ( 4474 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 19, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »

Jarvis – Magnan

ST. ALBANS – Bobbi Jo Jarvis, daughter of Monty and Theresa Jarvis of St. Albans, and Justin James Magnan, son of Rita Magnan and James Magnan of Fairfax, were united in marriage on June 10, 2006.

The double ring ceremony was performed by Father Maurice Roy in Holy Angels Church at 1:30 p.m.

The bride’s attendants were Annie Lockerby, sister in law of the bride; Ashley Lockerby, niece of the bride; Taylor Lockerby, niece of the bride; Hannah Decker, sister of the groom; Bronwyn Decker, sister of the groom; Sarah Weatherwax, friend of the bride; and Judy Magnan, friend of the bride. They wore long periwinkle dresses with silver shoes. The Maid of Honor was Ellie Mae Draper, friend of the bride. She also wore a long periwinkle dress with silver shoes.

The Best Man was Kurt Magnan, brother of the groom. Ushers were Brian Lockerby, brother of the bride; Norman Lockerby, brother of the bride; Dean Decker, brother in law of the groom; Dana Decker, brother in law of the groom; Ben Wright, friend of the groom; and Shawn Barkyoumb, friend of the groom.

The flower girl was Raegan Decker, niece of the groom. The ring bearers were Austin & Wyatt Magnan, sons of the bride and groom; Morgan Lockerby, nephew of the bride; and Sylas, Reece & Isaac Decker, nephews of the groom.

The bride’s mother wore a ¾ length lilac dress. The groom’s mother wore a long periwinkle dress.

A reception was held in a field/tent on Route 104A. The music was provided by Bruce Russell, Life of the Party. Nana’s Restaurant assisted with serving the wedding cake.

The bride graduated from MVU and is employed at Nana’s Restaurant in St. Albans as a Waitress / Manager.

The groom graduated from BFA-Fairfax and is employed at Copperhill Farm in Fairfax.

The couple will be leaving for a wedding trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico and a Carnival Cruise. They have made their home in Fairfax, Vt.

Dave Eaton, of Colchester, was the wedding photographer.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: