Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 09:25:44 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  JoAnne - What A Sweetheart
« previous next »
: [1]
: JoAnne - What A Sweetheart  ( 3855 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 21, 2010, 12:43:52 PM »

Some individuals just do so many nice things and that happened to Maryann and I this morning.  I had just gotten back from Mass and Maryann and I were having a cup of coffee.  We then heard someone coming up the ramp and it was JoAnne with a bag of warm doughnuts.  She told me she had been making some for Town Meeting and her brother's birthday and was dropping some off to us.  This was definitely a wonderful thing to do - I think by the time she left the yard, two of these nice warm doughnuts were half eaten.  Thanks Jo and God Bless!!  Maryann and I can never repay you for all you do for us.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : February 22, 2010, 06:01:23 PM »

That is wonderful! JoAnne is so sweet! 

Hmmmm........... wait a minute, I was there after that and there was no such mention of said "doughnuts" :-)

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : February 22, 2010, 06:10:16 PM »

I must have forgotten - There are still a few left, by maybe not by the time you get back from Connecticut.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #3 : February 22, 2010, 08:23:52 PM »

Enjoy them!  Joanne's Doughnuts are definitely not on the diet plan :-(

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Suzy
: 429

« #4 : February 23, 2010, 09:24:04 AM »

Did someone say, "donuts?!"  ;D
Henry
Administrator

« #5 : February 23, 2010, 09:28:08 AM »

Yup!! And you are the other Sweetheart out in Wyoming that was out here visiting last year and left some donuts in my mudroom on top of my air conditioner for me.  When are you coming East again Suzy - Want to make sure I leave my mudroom door unlocked for you.

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #6 : February 23, 2010, 10:48:15 AM »

Ummm ahhhh..if anyone is willing to deleiver, I'd like some Vermont made donuts.  Just can't stuff like that here in Tennessee!!

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: