Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 06:32:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Beautiful Little Fox In My Back Yard
« previous next »
: [1]
: Beautiful Little Fox In My Back Yard  ( 2380 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 09, 2011, 08:48:46 AM »

Was headed off yesterday and when I stepped outside, there sitting there was this beautiful little fox.  He was a light tan and looked very healthy.  Naturally I didn't have my camera as it was in the car.  I moved slowly down the ramp and just as I opened my garage door it took off.  Haven't see a healthy looking fox like that in a long time - Maybe he has been chicken hunting up at Shelly's, or then again I have seen them catching moles in my yard.  Apparently they have real good hearing and can hear or feel them under groundd.  They jump up in the air and pounce on them pulling up a mouthful of sod along with the mole.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #1 : September 09, 2011, 10:13:36 AM »

There has been a den of foxes and babies up at Fairfax Salvage. I have never heard such a ferocious sound as they are when they are out on the prowl, really scarey!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: