Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 11:30:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  A Few Photos From My Trip This Weekend
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Few Photos From My Trip This Weekend  ( 1607 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 31, 2010, 08:24:26 AM »

Mary Kay and I left yesterday morning a little before 9 a.m.  She stopped up at Minors to get herself a coffee and a breakfast sandwich and we were on our way, arriving in Bellows Falls around 11:15 a.m.

You have to know that I know nothing about football, except when they get a touchdown, so my watching the game (By the way, this is the first time I have ever sat in the bleachers at a football game, plus I was surrounded by my 3 somewhat loud cheering daughters) consisted mainly on watching my grandsons actions out on the field.

Below are a few photos I clipped from facebook.  Now I don't understand the divisions, but understand, depending on who wins what, Fairfax might be playing my grandson's team.

Son-In-Law Mike Empey, Grandson, Henry Empey, Daughter, Lynn Raymond-Empey and Grandson Sam Empey

Senior, Henry Empey walks across the field to meet his family with a bouquet of flowers for his Mom

A proud Mom, Lynn Raymond-Empey gives her son a big hug in the middle of the football field

Lynn Raymond-Empey, Henry Empey & Mike Empey

The whole family, except for Sammy who was gone to change his Pep Band Uniform - From L to R - Sharon Raymond, Mike Empey, Henry Empey, Henry Raymond, Lynn Raymond-Empey and Mary Kay Raymond

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: