Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 12:44:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  I Was Sure It Was Road Rage
« previous next »
: [1]
: I Was Sure It Was Road Rage  ( 2434 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 17, 2010, 08:22:35 AM »

Was out driving around last night and when I got to my place noticed that quite a line of cars was behind me.  Since there is a straight stretch there, decided I had better speed up a bit and turn on to The Comette Road, turn around, and drive back down.

There was a car behind me that was also turning on the Comette Road and they laid on their horn when I stopped, instead of passing me, since I had driven to the edge of the road.  The car drove by me a ways, then stopped and started backing up.  I thought, Oh Crap, I had better lock my doors because someone is really upset with me.

As it was, it happened to be a woman in her mid 30s to 40 years old with some teenage girls in the car.  She asked me if I was lost and I told her 'No" that I was just trying to find a place to turn around to go back down to my house just down the road.  Instead of being cranky with me, she apologized for honking the horn at me as she was afraid she was going to get rear ended also.

I suspect it must be someone who lives on The Comette Road and I was indeed quite relieved it wasn't somebody a little less tolerant.

It would be nice to take a ride around town and see some of our new houses, but not so sure that is a good idea as it is pretty obvious that people don't want you holding them up on the road.

Henry Raymond
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : August 17, 2010, 02:47:30 PM »

was it a subaru?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: