Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:12:26 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 7/10/09 and Blog- iTunes
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 7/10/09 and Blog- iTunes  ( 2514 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 09, 2009, 10:31:10 PM »

Pictures of the Day July 10, 2009

Anthony hanging out with Tommy Wickham and his guys

Watching the action from up high. I think it was either Anthony's heat, or the B-Main.

iTUNES
Posted for Friday July 10th..............................

I now have iTunes on my iPhone. I can browse and buy certain songs if I want. I can also take my CDs and download songs onto my computer, then transfer them to my iPhone.
There are a couple of songs from back in the day that I have wanted to get on CD. One is "Hocus Pocus" by the group Focus. They were a Scandinavian Art rock group from the early 70's. The song is mostly instrumental featuring guitar, keyboards, drums, and flute. No real lyrics, it sounds like someone yodeling. If you heard it, you would remember it.
The other is Jim Steinman. He wrote all of the Bat Out Of Hell songs for Meatloaf. He had a solo album in 1981. The big single was Rock and Roll Dreams Come True. Meatloaf covered it in Bat/Hell III, but the original was better.
Both are available on iTunes for $0.99 each.
I can also download Apps, applications of specific theings. One is ESPN Scorecenter that has realtime live scores. Lots of them are free, others you have to pay for.
Love the iPhone. I really do.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: