Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 02:48:56 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  How Much Snow??
« previous next »
: [1]
: How Much Snow??  ( 1768 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 23, 2009, 09:25:10 AM »

Well, its just about impossible to tell how much snow we did get.  I went out to get the Free Press a bit ago and had to push like hell to get the door open out on the ramp.  The wind was just right so it blew the snow all up the ramp up in front of the door.  Chris Howard has my driveway plowed and the wind has been whipping the snow off the roof in front of my rear entrance to the garage.  Looks like the wind might be in the Northwest, so fortunately I will be able to blow the snow to the back of the house, but will wait a while until the wind subsides, hopefully.

Got a note from down South from an Old IBmer who was quite concerned about the snow up here.  He had read in the Free Press that Caledonia County had gotten 18 inches of snow, so I reassured him that that was the Northeast Kingdom, not this area.

For snowfall totals around the state, click on the following link:

« : February 23, 2009, 09:29:45 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: