Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 04:56:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Should've, Could've, But Didn't
« previous next »
: [1]
: Should've, Could've, But Didn't  ( 2600 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 22, 2008, 03:37:31 PM »

Well, I should have gotten my gas on the way to Burlington.  It was $3.79.9 at Nans and the same in Georgia.  At the Mobil near Costco it was somewhat lower than that, but since I needed only about 10 gallons to fill up decided I would get my gas when I got back to Fairfax.  As I drove through Georgia, I saw them just finishing changing their prices at both gas stations to $3.89.9 and said to myself, will I make it before the price change in Fairfax??  Well, Nan's had raised theirs to $3.83.9.

God!!  Its frustrating.

Henry Raymond
katrinaantonovich
: 162

« #1 : May 22, 2008, 10:36:44 PM »

Saw 3.79 at nan's and steeple too - decided to head to st. albans with the little gas I had - good thing - $3.71 - the gas station accross from hannafords always seems to be less then everywhere else. Sorry your trip didn't go as well henry
Mummy
: 280

« #2 : May 23, 2008, 02:50:31 AM »

At these prices what's the point of looking for the best price? 

I'm researching the pros and cons of the ZENN car.  Does anyone have information on this car?  I'm thinking if I installed two wind mills and generated electric, it could possibly pay for the electric to run an electric car! 

Gas will be $4.50 by August!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: