Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 05:11:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Still spitting snow this morning
« previous next »
: [1]
: Still spitting snow this morning  ( 2455 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 30, 2012, 07:32:46 AM »

Well, looks like I won't be going to church again this morning.  Got to make sure I don't take another fall.  Got a call from Mary Spaulding yesterday.  She took a fall on the black ice the exact same day I did.  I ws luckier than she was as she broke her shoulder and is going to be incapacitated for a while.  Mary was going to help me make my peanut butter fudge for Christmas.  No fudge this year.  Kids and grandchildren made it a great Christmas for me.  So happy I can get back on the  Internet.  Unfortunately my butt is still sore, so this IPad allows me to sit in my soft recliner and read my e-mail.  My middle daughter Sharon has been up all week, so that has given Mary Kay a break.  Still haven't found any meat I am yearning for, not even hot dogs which I used to love.  Going to miss out on another luncheon, but unless they are going to have eggs on toast or chicken noodle soup, I probably would not enjoy it.  Wishing everyone a safe trip home after the holidays.

Henry Raymond
slpott
: 457

« #1 : December 30, 2012, 08:07:38 AM »

Let me know if you would like some fresh eggs. I will bring them to you. I will even make you some home made bread to go with them. xo Hope you are feeling better soon.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: