Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 03:23:29 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Temperatures Dip To 28.5 Below Zero Here On Fletcher Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: Temperatures Dip To 28.5 Below Zero Here On Fletcher Road  ( 2149 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 07, 2007, 07:25:31 AM »

Hi All,

Has to be one of the coldest mornings in a long time and yesterday one of the coldest Town Meeting Days as well.  A tired cold group of civil servants sat out in the hall to check the 607 voters that ventured out, wearing jackets and a couple even wearing gloves.  I happened to be fortunate and sat inside the Old Gym Voting Area with Lena Meunier & Bill Ormerod checking the people out after they voted.  This morning the sun is shining brightly at 7:20 as the temperature has warmed up from 28.5 below zero to 23.8 below zero.  The wind doesn't appear to be blowing this morning and as my trash waits for me in the mud room to be brought out, I kind of hope it warms up a bit before I venture out.  The thought has even crossed my mind, "Shucks, there isn't that much there, maybe I should wait until next week."

Weather will get better:

+ Hi 16 Lo 1
After a VERY COLD morning, we'll be at least warming into the teens later today, with partly sunny skies and a possible flurry. However, a cold front will pass through this evening, bringing yet another shot of Arctic air for Thursday and Thursday night. We'll finally break out of this by the weekend. In fact, some spots will reach the 40s on Sunday.

+ 5-day Forecast
Wed: Hi 16 F Lo 1 F Partly sunny; possible PM flurry
Thu: Hi 8 F Lo -16 F Mostly cloudy; frigid; snow showers
Fri: Hi 20 F Lo 12 F Mostly sunny; not as cold
Sat: Hi 35 F Lo 30 F Partly sunny; rain/snow showers

Vermont Sugar Weather Arrives[/color][/size]Sun: Hi 40 F Lo 26 F Partly sunny[/b]
« : March 07, 2007, 09:13:48 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : March 07, 2007, 07:59:29 AM »

Currently 14 below here in Waterbury Village.  I am sure its colder higher up in the town...

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: