Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:08:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Quiet New Years - A Good New Years!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Quiet New Years - A Good New Years!!  ( 2840 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 01, 2012, 08:51:48 AM »

The Road Crew had our roads all plowed, salted and sanded and the weather cooperated except for some dense fog.  Temperature here on the Fletcher Road hovered right around freezing - Although I wasn't up that late last night, I heard only one call for the ambulance out to Westford for one person not feeling well who was transported to the hospital.

I expect it will take me a Month or so to learn how to write 2012 - Hardly seems possible that the time has flown so fast since the great Millennium when we were all concerned about what was going to happen at the stroke of midnight January 1, 2000.  Fortunately nothing out of the ordinary happened.  None of our computers crapped out on us and none of our data was lost.

I will be having a quiet dinner here at the house with daughters, Sharon & Mary Kay and my sister "Tee".  Christmas decorations are all down and put up and I am already to settle down for a typical Vermont January.

May 2012 be a very special year for all of you, bringing you all the good things you deserve, particularly "Good Health".

Henry Raymond
slpott
: 457

« #1 : January 01, 2012, 09:32:29 AM »

Happy New Year to you too Henry. Enjoy your meal and the new year.
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #2 : January 01, 2012, 12:19:54 PM »

Happy and Peaceful  New Year to all!
al brodeur
: 216

« #3 : January 01, 2012, 01:54:56 PM »

Happy New Year to you and yours and may all of you enjoy a healthy new year, maybe except for a few ole-timers glitchs and aches--enjoy and remember always have gin in the bottle--its a preserative
: [1]  
« previous next »
: