Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 08:45:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  I Do Believe I See An Occasional Snow Flurry Falling
« previous next »
: [1]
: I Do Believe I See An Occasional Snow Flurry Falling  ( 1339 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 01, 2011, 07:49:08 AM »

Well, I was going to call Chris Howard this morning and tell him not to come an plow my driveway unless I called him.  Looking at the future forecast it looks like whatever will fall will melt within the next few days and my driveway across my lawn is beginning to break up.  Not a good time of year to have a snowplow come in and push some heavy wet snow around as no matter how skilled the plow operator, you will have a lot of lawn work to do later on.

I can see some occasional snow flakes falling, but the temperature right now is 36 degrees.  We may be lucky here in Fairfax as I think their latest predictions were 3 to 6 inches here, but I am banking on less than that.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: