Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 02:18:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Its Going to Look A Lot More Like January Soon
« previous next »
: [1]
: Its Going to Look A Lot More Like January Soon  ( 2172 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 03, 2011, 08:57:10 AM »

After an unusually mild weekend to start the new year, we'll get back to more typical January weather today.  It will be a fairly quiet day with some sunshine and close-to-average temperatures.

A small, fast-moving clipper system will spread some light snow around the North Country on Tuesday.  We could get about 1" to 3" of fluffy snow accumulation by the end of the day.

Temperatures will remain January-like through the week.  And more snow will be coming in by the end of the week.  A system will be strengthening over the northeast on Thursday night and Friday, and that could bring a heavier, steadier snow as we head into next weekend.

Nothing that looks too bad and I suspect this is probably the first New Years in a long time that Don Pigeon and his Road Crew have not had to go out plowing and sanding on New Years Eve or Day.

The Town Office Group most likely are already starting to work on the new budget and Town Report.  Not sure what offices will need to be filled in Town, but Town Meeting is not that far away - actually less than two months, so you see Spring is just around the corner and definitely time to put up the Christmas Tree.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: