Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:02:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Karen Hebert's Brother Dies At Age 60
« previous next »
: [1]
: Karen Hebert's Brother Dies At Age 60  ( 2111 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 27, 2010, 07:29:39 AM »

RICHARD W. HEBERT

BURLINGTON - Richard W. Hebert, 60, died of natural causes at his home in Burlington on Oct. 25, 2010. He was born in Burlington on March 27, 1950, son of Richard V. and Wilma "June" (Stone) Hebert. Richard graduated from St. Joseph School, from B.H.S. in 1968, and from U.V.M. with a degree in Dairy Science in 1972. He had worked for many years as an Account Service Representative for Canteen Vending at I.B.M. Richard was a member of St. Joseph Parish. He was very active in the Jaycees; he had been a sponsor for a child in Latin America. Richard was an avid baseball fan of the Lake Monsters and a collector of baseball cards. Richard will be missed by his siblings and their families, Lynn M. Gillilan and her son, Scott, of Milton, Kenneth G. Hebert of Newton, Mass., Karen Hebert and her fiance, Dale Bellows, of Fairfax, and Karen's sons, D. J. of Cape Cod, and Nathan and Michael, both of Fairfax, Todd Hebert and his wife, Barbara, and her sons, Robert and Nicholas of Centerville, Mass; two great- nieces, Lyla and Taylor; his aunt, Rosemary Chastenay of Burlington, and her children; and his feline companion, Tom T. He was predeceased by his father and mother; and his brother-in-law, Dennis Gillilan. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 29 in St. Joseph Co-Cathedral with interment to follow in Lakeview Cemetery. Visiting hours will be from 4 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 28 in the Boucher and Pritchard Funeral Home, 85 N. Winooski Ave., Burlington. Arrangements are by Boucher and Pritchard Funeral Directors.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: