Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 07:20:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax fireworks?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Fairfax fireworks?  ( 8703 )
cassyt
: 84

« #15 : June 23, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »

when we first moved to fairfax the use to have a great parade and lots of fun things to I think the fire dept. put it on. there was all kinds of game for kids and bingo lot of fun the parade was big for a small town most everything was set up in school parking lot great time for everyone.
mirjo
: 785

« #16 : June 24, 2009, 03:13:07 AM »

I was informed yesterday that my comments regarding football were inaccurate, although I did not fabricate the information I posted regarding the present participation level (it was from a reliable source), it's true that I have not personally been a member for the past year and therefore do not have first hand knowledge.

In the interest of not offending anyone else, I have removed my previous post and will say that there are two schools of thought on the matter. I'm not the authority on it and FB is not the issue. The larger picture here that was being discussed is volunteering: The bottom line on all the things mentioned--do or do not, you know who you are.
If you do, then thank you for your efforts in whatever organization/event/etc. I appreciate the efforts made in keeping the FB team going to all those doing it and all the new things going on with the rec dept and what Swanson's have been doing.
If you do not, then you have no right to complain about something not meeting your standards--see it as an opportunity to get involved yourself to see what you can do to make it better.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: