Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:02:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Indoor Farmers' Market
« previous next »
: [1]
: Indoor Farmers' Market  ( 4846 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : December 04, 2009, 12:46:11 PM »

Westford will be holding an indoor Farmers' Market Friday, Dec 11 from 4-7 in the Brick Meeting House.  Sounds like a great place to go Christmas shopping!
Rev. Elizabeth

« #1 : December 06, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »

Janet Franz, coordinator par excellence of the Westford Indoor Farmers' Market sent me this addendum to the announcement.
Available at the  market will be:

Baked goods (pies, breads, cookies), fudge, cider, boiled cider, maple syrup, jams, jellies, apple butter, marinades, pickles, relish, Kettle Corn, prepared food (Asian and Greek), organic beef,  crafts (birdhouses, carved decoys, nature photos) and Music!

Pass the word around, and we'll see you for a fun-filled Friday afternoon!  4-7 pm on December 11 at the Brick Church Meeting House in Westford on 128 opposite the common!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : December 07, 2009, 08:36:56 PM »

For immediate release:

Winter & Holiday Farmers’ Market in Westford on Friday December 11, 2009

The Westford Farmers’ Market will hold it’s very first winter and holiday farmers’ market in the Red Brick Meeting House on Route 128 in Westford (opposite the Common). The event will be on Friday, December 11, 2009, from 4 - 7 p.m. and is free.
A variety of local vendors are invited offer everything from holiday items to farm products, meats, baked goods, condiments and much more. Those who’ve been to the popular summer market on the Westford Common also know about the delicious prepared food that will be there: European and Asian specialties are prepared freshly to eat in or take home. There will also be artisan crafters: a great opportunity to shop for holiday gifts locally. Alongside bakery classics like pies and cookies there will be some German specialties offered for the first time: Stuten for example, a traditional sweet bread made with yeast and raisins, or Stollen, which was first baked in the royal court of Dresden in the 15th century.

Many of Westford’s regular summer market vendors’ will be there this Friday, so customers can stock up on their favorite foods and even call the vendors for pre-orders. Information on who will be selling is posted on the Westford Farmers’ Market Website, www.westfordfarmersmarketvt.org, which will be updated continuously.

Of course there’s live music as well! Listen to the ‘Slick Martha's Hot Club’ playing Jazz classics, Paris-style jazz from the 30’ amd 40’ and lively Irish fiddle tunes. 

For more information check the website, or email info@westfordfarmersmarketvt.org

Press contact:
Heike Meyer, Farmers’ Market Coordinator
Email: info@westfordfarmersmarketvt.org

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth

« #3 : December 11, 2009, 03:22:18 PM »

Don't forget to stop in at the Westford Farmer's Market!  Today, 47. Lots of great foods and crafts. AND live music!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: