Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:22:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Kathleen Marie Potvin Dies At Age 66
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kathleen Marie Potvin Dies At Age 66  ( 2694 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 18, 2015, 04:59:46 AM »

Kathleen Marie Potvin
November 6, 1948 - September 16, 2015

Isle La Motte - Kathleen Marie Potvin, 66, died unexpectedly on Wednesday September 16, 2015, surrounded by her loving family, at the UVMMC in Burlington. Kathy was born November 6, 1948, in Marquette, Michigan, the daughter of Ward and Evelyn (VanEynde) Benzie. On August 29, 1970, she married Raymon Potvin in St. Thomas Catholic Church in Underhill. Kathy loved being outdoors. She loved camping and traveling, smowmobiling, gardening and even weeding. She made beautiful counted cross stitch, and enjoyed playing cards and games with family and friends. She was a dairy farmer for many years with Ray before being employed by INS, Department of Homeland Security, where she worked as an Adjudicator, retiring in 2011. Kathy is survived by her husband Raymon and by their children Nikki Weber and husband Alex of Knoxville, TN and Philip Potvin and Susan Palmer of Isle La Motte. She is also survived by her grandchildren Emma Kathleen, Brett, Allie, Landon, and Elizabeth and by her mother Evelyn Benzie and sister Barbara Benzie both of Norway, MI. and Barb's children Sean Luck, Holly Luck, and Maria Benzie, , by her sister and brother-in-laws Louise (Lee) Minor; Annette (Red) Koch; Irene Lammott; Rita (James) Maloney; Ellen (Frank) Schigg; Robert Potvin; Susan (Michael) Rooney; Leon (Mary) Potvin; Linda (Ernest) Martin; Doris (Dana) Wildes; Mary (John) Rooney; and David Potvin , and numerous nieces and nephews and her best friend Tammy Wheelock. She was predeceased by her father Ward Benzie and her sister-in-law June Engemann and brother-in-law Larry Lammott. Visiting hours will be held on Monday, September 21, 2015 from 4 - 7 pm in the Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton. Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, September22, 2015 at 11am in St. Luke's Catholic Church in Fairfax. Burial will follow in St. Luke's Cemetery in Fairfax. Memorials in Kathy's memory may be made to either the American Heart Assoc. or the American Cancer Society.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: