Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 10:12:03 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Does Anybody In Town Do Sewing
« previous next »
: [1]
: Does Anybody In Town Do Sewing  ( 3784 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 23, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »

Back a number of years ago there were a number of women in town that would do sewing.  One of them was my mother-in-law, Kay Hoben, there was another lady who lived near the stone house at the foot of the Buck Hollow Road and of course, Mary Leach who did it for years.  If anybody knows of anyone who does sewing now, please let me know.  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : January 24, 2009, 09:08:17 AM »

Many thanks for all the e-mail regarding somebody who does sewing in town.  Only one person's name came up and Maryann has given her a call and left a message.

By the way, the lady's name I couldn't remember who lived near the Stone House on Main Street that used to do sewing for years was Gladys Wood.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #2 : January 29, 2009, 11:10:36 PM »

My blue fire department jacket that I LIVE in, needs a new zipper. Would this person be able to replace it?

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
slpott
: 457

« #3 : January 30, 2009, 05:55:52 AM »

There is a local woman that does sewing and she has done a very nice job on many things. I believe she can do your zipper. Her name is Lori Marnell.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: