Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 01:07:35 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Plywood Going Up On Steeple Market Walls
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Plywood Going Up On Steeple Market Walls  ( 8529 )
wwiihistory
: 56

« #15 : July 11, 2009, 02:03:07 PM »

Does anyone know the coordinates of where the t-bone steaks will be in the new market? I want to insure there is no confusion in aquiring them as soon as they are placed on the tray for sale..hehe
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #16 : July 11, 2009, 02:53:14 PM »

I'm planning on 8 steps inside the frontdoor,
turn right 90 degrees,
proceed 14 steps (not climbing the old alter),
slide to the left, slide to the left
and I'll be getting a NY Strip for myself and a Delmonico for my wife.

Either that or I could be in the new frozen food section.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #17 : July 12, 2009, 02:14:23 AM »

I guess I should have ELABORATED more on my "Power Source near by comment".

I have a job going in an existing empty building space where we need to install a ceiling for a 2 hour fire rating.

It is about 90,000 sqft of ceiling we need to put up.

I doubled my sheet rock crew and my fire sprinkler crew on Wednesday. We started popping electrical breakers left and right.

I had to have a few "spider boxes" hard wired into an electrical service distribution panel at the main transformer outside of the building to handle the extra electrical load.

I by-passed the building's outlets and electrical system wiring so I could draw the required load.

When this warehouse is operational and under normal load they will not pull this much of a load so their breakers in their electrical panels will operate normally.

I wasn't being a wisenhammer!!!!!!

I hear Fairfax has flush toilets now! ( wisenhammer there)
PotterFXFD
: 269

« #18 : July 12, 2009, 05:59:47 AM »

I,ve promised the wife (since she saw the neighbors) that if we have a couple more good years we could get one of those indoor units. Personely I like the fresh air I get in the outhouse!!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: