Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:00:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lots Of Aching Muscles This Week
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lots Of Aching Muscles This Week  ( 3671 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 14, 2008, 07:59:19 AM »

Hi All,

Well I have put up the 10-Day Weather Forecast.  While our friends down South have been mowing their lawns for weeks, we up here in Fairfax will be clearing the leaves, limbs, twigs, sand, sod, crushed stone and everything else that will then allow the lush green lawns to appear.  Shows a few showers, but if you look at the percentage chance way over in the right hand column, it won't be that bad.  This is not our most beautiful time of the year up here in Vermont, but won't be long and we will be the envy of everyone.

By the way, ignore the flurries - It ain't going to happen.

« : April 14, 2008, 08:02:08 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
treebeard34
: 103

« #1 : April 14, 2008, 08:11:32 AM »

We hit 75 this weekend, spent about all day sunday, weeding, limbing, up rooting, thatching, seeding, and planting. the house looks great, the old boy is a little sore this morning however. was really nice to feel the sun again.

Mark Teague
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #2 : April 14, 2008, 09:02:30 AM »

75?  Where you be in Fairfax?  I was out in short sleeves during that snow squall yesterday afternoon - wasn't totally comfortable, but the hard work fought off some of the chill.  Still ice on some parts of the lawn - especially near the road so i'll have to wait for that to thaw before i can tackle those areas for spruce up.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
treebeard34
: 103

« #3 : April 14, 2008, 10:32:42 AM »

Sorry live out in Portland OR, we are starting to get out of the rain(which generally goes from about Nov 1 through about the middle of April without ever seeing the sun). enjoy it when it shows up

Mark Teague
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #4 : April 14, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »

Figures, i was hoping there was some sort of Bermuda Triangle-esque area in Fairfax i could go and soak up some warm weather while we just wait for the rest of FF to catch up.  Enjoy it.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: