Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 10:01:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Recycled Sand
« previous next »
: [1]
: Recycled Sand  ( 2025 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 04, 2008, 06:56:16 AM »

Haven't had a chance to check with Don Pigeon yet, but due to the lack of salt this past winter, I have an extra heavy duty coat of sand on my lawn.  I usually rent a power broom from Franklin Rent All and sweep it off the lawn and then put it around my mailbox.  This year, I think I have a bit too much for that.  Hopefully Don Pigeon will have a place, maybe outside the chain fence where people can dump their sand.

Henry Raymond
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #1 : April 04, 2008, 10:27:12 AM »

That's a great idea.  I usually sweep up ( manually - that power broom looks more and more appealing each year as my back takes longer and longer to heal.  though i wonder what it would do to my fragile grass-in-sand lawn) mine, save about 80 lbs of it for the ice on the driveway in the winter and dump the rest off to the side of the road where the run-off water cut's canyons into the shoudler.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: