Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:51:57 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother Of Cynthia Anderson Dies At Age 39
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother Of Cynthia Anderson Dies At Age 39  ( 2740 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 12, 2015, 04:00:36 PM »

Leominster-Daniel G. West, 39, formerly of Bolton, passed away on Tuesday, March 3, 2015. He is survived by the children he adored, Finnegan Arthur West, Maizy Autumn West, and their sister Lily Vogt, all of Leominster; his loving mother, Jean (McCullough) West of Bolton; sister Cynthia Anderson & husband Jeremy of Fairfax, VT; uncles & aunts, John L. West & Cynthia of Mashpee; and James O. Martin & Cathleen of Beaverton, OR; niece Faith Anderson, cousins, Alex West, Kimberly Colucci, Gregory and Connor Martin. He is preceded in death by his father, Arthur G. West, who died in 2006.
 Dan was born in Concord, raised and educated in Bolton, and was a graduate of the Nashoba Regional High School Class of 1993. He continued studies at North Adams State College and Mount Ida College. Dan returned to Bolton and embarked on his professional career as a builder, designer and finish carpenter, while proudly working alongside his father in their family business, Nashoba Builders, Inc. Dan was a member of the First Parish of Bolton and proudly obtained his Eagle Scout with Troop 1 in Bolton. Dan held a strong passion for life; he loved sports, music, and the outdoors. He was an avid hiker, camper, and fisherman. He enjoyed time on the ocean and cooking in the kitchen. Dan had a gentle loving spirit, generous heart and gifted sense of humor. He will be forever remembered as a devoted father, son, brother, uncle, nephew, cousin and friend. A Funeral Service will be celebrated at 11AM on Saturday, March 14, 2015 in the First Parish of Bolton, 673 Main St., Bolton. Funeral Arrangements are under the direction of the Philbin-Comeau Funeral Home, 176 Water St., Clinton. Memorial contributions may be made to benefit the future education of Finnegan & Maizy and mailed to: Dan West’s Heartbeats, c/o Avidia Bank, 42 Main St., Hudson, MA 01749. Online condolences may be placed at www.philbincomeaufh.com

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : March 17, 2015, 08:27:13 AM »

Our love and prayers to Cindy and her family.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: