Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:34:58 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Pauline (LaRochelle) Sauve Dies At Age 87
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pauline (LaRochelle) Sauve Dies At Age 87  ( 1795 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 02, 2015, 06:39:45 AM »

Grand Isle, Pauline A. Sauve, 87 passed away peacefully in the presence of her loving family on Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at her home in Grand Isle. Pauline was born December 28, 1927 in Fairfax the daughter of the late Wilfred J. and Ada M. Grenier LaRochelle. On November 11, 1949 she married Arthur Sauve in St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Fairfield. As one who loved living in Grand Isle and spending time with her family, she also enjoyed knitting, sewing, gardening and making her “special” spaghetti sauce from the tomatoes she grew. Pauline will always be remembered for her wonderful sense of humor and will be greatly missed. She is survived by her children, Arthur W. Sauve, Jr. and his wife Colleen of Milton. Stephen Sauve and his wife Suzanne of Grand Isle, Denny Sauve of Burlington and Mary Ovitt and her husband Dale of Bakersfield. 9 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren, her two sisters, Judith Parson of Arizona and Edith Graves of Sheldon, her very good friend, Joan Peters and her close companion and four legged friend, Harley. She was predeceased by her husband Art on August 18, 2011, her son, Bill Sauve on March 28, 2014, her two sisters, Martha Sweeney and Rita Irish and her two brothers, Wilfred and Robert LaRochelle. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 11 am in St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in South Hero with Fr. Thomas Nadeau celebrant. There will be no visiting hours. Burial will be held at the convenience of the family. The family wishes to thank the VNA and Dr. Amy McGettrick and the staff at Keeler Bay Health Center for the compassionate care extended to their mother during her illness. Memorial Contributions may be made to the VNA, 1110 Prim Road, Colchester, VT 05446 or Grand Isle Rescue, PO Box 79, Grand Isle, VT 05458 or to the Grand Isle Fire Department, PO Box 123, Grand Isle, VT 05458

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: