Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 02:12:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Frost Advisory Tonight
« previous next »
: [1]
: Frost Advisory Tonight  ( 1643 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 19, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »

frost advisory in effect from 2 am to 8 am edt Sunday

The NWS in burlington has issued a frost advisory for the saint lawrence and champlain valleys, and most of Vermont except for grand isle county. The advisory is in effect from 2 am to 8 am edt Sunday.

Clear skies and light winds will allow temperatures fall into the 31 to 38 degree range across much of the advisory area by early sunday morning. Locally cooler readings are possible across portions of eastern Vermont while milder temperatures are expected in the vicinity of lake champlain where water temperatures remain in the mid 60s.

Precautionary/preparedness actions,

A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: