Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:24:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Users Have Water 18 Hours A Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Users Have Water 18 Hours A Day  ( 2349 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 18, 2009, 08:51:36 AM »

Shown in the ditch above are Randy Divine and Paul Langelier and Pat Pigeon with Don Pigeon in The Excavator further up.  Each morning, the water is shut off at the pumping station, as the crew prepares to work and before they leave in the afternoon, the water to all the houses on the line above the pumping station is turned on, utilizing the new line as far as it is installed and then further up, the old line.

I will try to go up when they are having lunch next week and get a photo of the whole group together.  The thought crossed my mind to go down into the ditch and get a close up photo, but suspect they would have to use the excavator to get me out of there.

Lots of things to see to as they do the job as each driveway has to be replaced as well as each mailbox where they are replacing the water line.

Henry Raymond
Jason Elledge
: 31

« #1 : September 18, 2009, 04:26:53 PM »

I hope they take Saturday and Sundays off.  Wednesday without a shower was interesting.  I'm guessing they shut off the water around 8 each day?
special ED

« #2 : September 18, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »

PEOPLE UPSTREAM  of the repairs should be very careful that all the sediment does not plug their water lines ,but if they do call me
: [1]  
« previous next »
: