Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:36:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  I am so sorry.......
« previous next »
: [1]
: I am so sorry.......  ( 4260 )
BrettMichaud
: 37

Hello Faifax

« : October 07, 2010, 12:33:18 AM »

Hello all..... I come this morning bearing bad news unfortunatley....  My name is Brett Michaud. I am asking for help to try and find maybe a single person, or a family I may have wronged yesterday afternoon.  As I was heading into work on yesterday afternoon, turning off of Woodard onto Buckhollow, I struck a feline who darted out in front of me. Unfortunatley, I had no time to slow down, brake or even swerve to miss the kitty.... I was in shock and awe, and by the time I arrived at work I realized that I should have stopped. I have never hit an animal in my 10 years as a liscenced driver, non the less a posible family member. This has plagued me since, and I feel I should do the moral thing, and at least try to apologize to the individuals, and to let him/her, or them know that it was an accident, and not some random act of animal cruelty. If anybody has any information, please contact me @ 370-2866. Thank you for helping me.   
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : October 07, 2010, 03:39:21 AM »

thats really noble of you, is there a leash law for cats?
slpott
: 457

« #2 : October 07, 2010, 03:56:15 AM »

I don't know you but I have a lot of respect for what you just did. I can't imagine how you are feeling but I do know that you must be an upstanding citizen in this community to post this tragedy. Sometime things are out of our control. Be good to yourself and I hope the owners can find some sort of comfort.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : October 07, 2010, 07:46:52 AM »

Brett, hadn't heard from you in a while - I know you used to work at Subway in Milton - I too have never met you even though you have been a registered forum user for a while - You truly are a very nice young man and even if you don't find the owner, you indeed have done the honorable thing.

Henry Raymond
Sue W.
: 167

« #4 : October 07, 2010, 10:19:33 AM »

I agree, and am impressed by your character.
sfc
: 46

« #5 : October 07, 2010, 11:01:20 AM »

Maybe if you sent a letter to the St. Albans Messenger, the correct person would get it.  But, I would not give your cell phone to them... there are a lot of kooks out there.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: